Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day 2013!


Happy Father's Day!

This post is dedicated especially for my beloved Papi, who is always there for his family, my Father in law who has raised such an amazing son who is now my husband, and of course my husband, the father of our beautiful daughter, Elin

"I can't think of all of you without feeling proud and love." - Daddy Sidarto

Dear Papi,

Thank you for always having a positive attitude towards life, for showing us the importance of family, for reminding us that we have to think about other people first and foremost before our own, for supporting us in all aspects of life, for teaching us to be gentle and patient, and for telling us not to be afraid to try new things and that nothing is impossible in life if we do our best. When we say "no, we can't," you say "yes, you can." We are very blessed to have you as our Dad and we love you, Papi! Here's a video for you.

I was proud to walk down
the aisle with you, Pap!

Dear Daddy,

Thank you for being a godly role model, for your wisdom and advice, for showing us to be generous, for teaching us that it is more blessed to give than to receive, for reminding us to trust in the Lord in the "desert" seasons of our lives, and for raising up Evan to fear and love the Lord. I am very grateful for him. You did an amazing job as a father!


Dear Evan,

No words can express how much you mean to me. Your love, commitment, dedication, and sacrifice are more than what I deserve. I am a better person, mom, and wife because of you. I am so glad that Elin looks just like you because I now have "two" of you. Theodore Hesburgh said: "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." And you live up to it. You're the best Dad Elin can ever have and we thank God for you.



"The righteous who walks in his integrity - blessed are his children after him!" - Proverbs 20:7


No comments:

Post a Comment